With a background in dance, martial arts and yoga, Vicky first trained in Structural Integration in 2008. Working as a practitioner she began to see the health benefits of strengthening and re-balancing the body.
Discovering the light-touch approach of Craniosacral Therapy and its profound effects on settling the nervous system, she extended her practice in this field.
Gently working with the natural rhythms of the body, her sensitive and grounding touch provides a safe environment. This gives space for shock held within the body to settle and the natural self-regulating mechanisms of homeostasis to return.
As a Craniosacral Therapist she works with two charities:
– Veteran Outreach Support helping ex-service men and women with PTSD.
– Paul’s Cancer Support Centre supporting patients through their journey with cancer.
Alongside her practice, she works as an Assistant Tutor at The Craniosacral Therapy Education Trust.
If you would like to find out more about Craniosacral Therapy or Structural Integration, please get in touch – (07779854957) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Craniosacral Therapy Education Trust, London
- Helikos International School of Theatre Creation, Italy
- The Guild of Structural Integration, Colorado
- Natural Sciences, MSci MA Cambridge University
- Member of The Craniosacral Therapy Association, UK
- Registered with The Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council